La Casa Solar
This house was built according to the experiments in passive solar energy made by the French engineer Trombé at Font Romeu (French Pyrenees). The Eco-House faces south in order to make use of solar energy during the day. It has 3 floors of 6 x 18 meters. Its south side is wholly made of glass. Attached to the house there is a greenhouse that shelters a swimming pool (heated in the winter) surrounded by a mediterranean garden of dwarf palm trees, fig trees, geraniums and aromatic plants. Distribution and equipment (for 14 people)
- 1 room with 3 single beds
- 1 room with 4 single beds
- 1 room with 1 double and 1 single beds
- 2 rooms with 1 double bed
- 1 dining-room with fireplace
- 1 drawing room
- 4 bathrooms
- 1 gas cooker with 4 hobs and oven
- 2 fridges
- fiber optic wifi broadband
- central heating and floor heating
- 1 washing machine
- 1 dishwasher
- a greenhouse with a swimming pool (only for visitors of the Eco-House during the night and open to all visitors during the day)
- pots, pans, coffee pot, kitchen utensils, kitchen clothes, cutlery, dishes, tablecloth and napkins
- 1 big towel, 1 small towel and 1 feather duvet per person
|Week-end (+20 euros fiança)
| High Season:Easter holidays, all bank-holiday weekends from 1 May, Whitsun 23 June, 15 July, 31 August, 11 September, 23 September, 12 October ,1 November, 6 and December 8 and Christmas holidays.
* The price includes the rent of the house and the rendering of services of maintenance, substitution of bedlinen and towels once a week. Every dwelling is equipped with: household furniture, houseware, domestic appliances, kitchen utensils, kitchen clothes, crockery, cutlery, tableclothes, serviettes, bedclothes and towels. The property also supplies the initial wood for the fireplace, plastic bag for the litter, toilet paper, fire lighters and matches. Tenants are entitled to use: the outdoor barbecues and the heated swimming pool in the greenhouse. Depending on the occupation and time of year, you can request an energy surcharge to heat the pool.Children’s games: sandpit, toboggan and table tennis. The swimming pool in the greenhouse is to be shared during daylight and exclussive for the Eco-House tenants during the night.
Wood costs 4€ per box.
A day visit costs 10€ per person.
An extra bed costs 10€ per night.
For longer stays consult prices at email@example.com.
Tenats have to make a deposit in all houses. This will be returned after inspection of the dwellings.
The payment is to be made by cash on the moment of the arrival.